Wednesday 28 April 2010

Sub Z2 with Jimmy

Ride was kickstarted by a couple of tasty Kenian espressos. Can't fault that as a ride starter. Still, resting HR was 59 standing. Maybe I'll order a double espresso next time.

Stunning weather (15-22C, W2), although we noticed that since the planes have been flying again, the SMOG is back to it's usual self. I'm convinced that I get sick more often in Holland than I did in NZ. I think a lot has to do with the air quality. I seem to get a sore throat and cold every month. This time it's a deep chesty cough with nothing letting go. Shortness of breath while the exertion is quite low.

Never-the-less, it was an enjoyable ride taking in some new paths for Jimmy and I. Just shy of the 100km, but we were content. More food and water next time for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment